AMP Netconnect CAT 6 Solution
The AMP NETCONNECT Class E/Cat 6 solution has been designed as an economical copper solution for enterprise networks. The system fulfils all standards requirements and allows all common services. With the additional bandwidth compared to Class D/Cat 5, customers have more headroom and an improved Bit Error Rate. An innovative tool set and other accessories fulfil the needs and requirements of different parties.
- Class E/Cat 6
- Suitable for Office, SoHo and harsh environments
- Meets all global standards such as ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173-x, 50174-x, TIA/EIA 568 standards
- Supports all current services such as: 1 Gigabit Ethernet, Ethernet, Analogue telephony, ISDN, V24
- 25 years global warranty
- Fits all major faceplates and installation environments
AMP Netconnect CAT 6A Solution
Through advancements in connector technology and system design, the AMP NETCONNECT XG Category 6A shielded solution now offers easier 10-gig installation without the restrictions of unshielded cabling. For starters, our XG Category 6A solution allows you to mix cabling with other types of copper media and neatly arrange cabling bundles without worrying about performance. Plus, there’s no need for time-consuming Alien Crosstalk testing. And you get the easiest terminating shielded jack on the market, which means your 10-gig networks can be up and running faster than ever.
- XG Copper benefits:
- Shielded Technology ensures smallest size and maximum EMC
- Meets ANEXT requirements by design
- Smallest size for cable and patch cords
- Quick termination < 1 min.0